West Central Ohio Transportation
Our road, rail and air assets provide the most competitive and affordable access to major U.S. markets and supply chains.
- Excellent Interstate 75 location – with easy access to I-70 and I-80/90
- Class 1 CSX mainline rail service, plus short line rail service provided by RJ Corman and Rail America
- New CSX Intermodal Terminal – part of the National Rail Gateway connecting Midwest markets with East Coast seaports
- Within minutes of Dayton International Airport and within 90 minutes of Port Columbus International Airport
- Numerous county general aviation airports — precision instrument landing systems — capable of any size corporate aircraft — corporate hanger space available